Monday, December 22, 2008

GDI Experiment Day 18

Hello!- Its been a few days since I've gotten to a TEAM EXP post so here we are. I wanted to kind of let things run they're course for a little while.

First off, I am starting to see a lot of unique views to this site. Each day it grows. The percentage of views generated from search engine goes up each day. So what does that mean for me? Well - More sign ups is what it means for me. In the past week I have got a sign up a day @ least. Not to mention the 5-8 leads i get daily. Now i need to work on my conversion rate.

So if you want to know how I'm doing it, and want to join my TEAM, and my Success please click HERE to be taken to the GDI signup page and sign up for a 7 day FREE trial.

Remember - I am here every step of the way, supporting and guiding you along the way. So feel confident you will be successful without spending any more then what GDI charges, which is $10 a month.

0 comments: