Wednesday, December 24, 2008

GDI Experiment Day 20 - Team EXP

Our team is growing. The information in the TEAM EXP Group over at the EXP Network has started to grow immensely. There you can get all the things you need to get started. Its a starters kit for GDI for free. Just need to join GDI under my downline and you'll get all the info for free.

Also, I recently have found 2 traffic generating websites. First is trafficcenter.com Here by viewing other sites you'll get traffic to your own. It does work and I currently get a little over 50 visits a day from there.

And the other is linkreferral.com which is very similar to traffic center, except I get a little less traffic from them.

So please Join My Team and start building your passive income along with Me and the rest of my Team!

0 comments: